Saturday, 4 June 2005

"Her Souls Torment"

As I worked on this piece which was certainly going to be a Xena piece...When I noticed I was pulling images mostly of Gabs where she looked like she was in pain in some way. So in the end, it basically turned into a Gabs piece. That's cool. I love Gabs, so does Xena...grin...

Well, love it or hate it, here it is. Kinda strange I 'suppose. It should feel like it could be painted on a wall, I was rather pleased with it.

The full size version is at my site.
ENJOY! Xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Charis,

Love the piece, it shows so much emotion. That's what I love about your work. The emotion you always manage to put into your pieces.

Saturday, June 04, 2005 11:26:00 pm  
Blogger Charis.xX said...

You are always so nice to me. Thank you! Glad that the emotion was able to reach out from behind the stone...:) Xx

Sunday, June 05, 2005 5:10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home