Tuesday, 11 July 2006

I am writing this I guess because right now, I don't know what is going to happen here. I have been having some really bad days here with my family, and don't know if I will be staying here at home any more. So, I wanted to let you all know that if I disappear, or I can not be reached, it may be because I had to leave. If so, I will write from where ever I end up, or when I can.

I am so unhappy here, and feel I need to go. I had a HUGE blow-out with my parents, and now I do not even have them on my side. Right now I have no one. I know I am living a life I do not want to live, and feel I can't do it any more. I am a lesbian trying to live with a man, and I can not do this any more. I have been trying to make this work for years, and I know in my heart it is not right, and I am afraid to leave. I can not be myself, and it is killing me.

I AM MISERABLE!

Charis.xX
hwood@getatlas.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home