Saturday, 2 April 2005

Karol Wojtyla (16.X.1978 - 2.IV.2005)

I am not sure why I am doing this. I am not a Catholic, I am not even really as Christian, but, I feel the need to write this. I just wanted to say, that I am truly, sincerely saddened by the inevitable death of John Paul II. I don't know why, but I found myself crying a few minutes ago, and I don't usually do that. I just know a good man is dying, and I am very sad.

All I can say is, I wish him peace on his way to what he surly believes is home. My prayers, are with ALL the Catholics, and non Catholics who will mourn his passing.

I'm thinking of you L.

Peace, Xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I am of no particular religion either and I too paid silent tribute the the passing of this great man. He was a pillar of strength for the world to take faith in, in times when faith was tested. I think its an unwritten rule that everyone religous or not pay respect to one of the worlds true great heros!!!!!!
uselessdailyrants.blogspot.com

Friday, April 08, 2005 7:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home